Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lady Fitness Model Annette Perry

Annette Perry Model


























My name is Ben Tatar from CriticalBench.com and I'm interviewing Annette Perry who won the 2009 Fitness Atlantic Championship. Let's meet her.
Critical Bench: Annette, introduce yourself to Critical Bench!
Hey everyone!! My name is Annette Perry and I am a National Bikini and Fitness Competitor. I began competing 4 years ago and it was love at first sight!! Fitness Completes me :)
Critical Bench: Annette, you have a workout system that is so intense and interesting which we can see from your videos. Please tell us about your workout in details.
I cannot take the credit for my workout schedule! I work with Cathy Savage Fitness and they provide me with my nutrition every month along with my training. Right now I am "in- season" so I have a pretty intense regimen. I have 7 days of cardio, 2 days of full body lifts and 2 days of a class I take called Strength Express. The class incorporates weights, sprinting, plyos, ladder drills and so much more. It helps to keep my training interesting and it helps me tremendously with my fitness routine!
Critical Bench: You do have one interesting routine! How did you come up with it?
I have worked with Cathy and her team of amazing coaches/ trainers for 3 years now. They provide me with everything!! I just follow what they tell me to do... and it works!!!
Critical Bench: Annette, can you tell us the big secret about getting the abs that you have?
Ohhhh the abs!! LOL. let me tell ya a little secret, but shhhhh don't tell anyone ;) !! The abs have EVERYTHING to do with the diet!!! I don't do anything special for them! As long as I follow my training routine and eat clean then the abs will follow!
Critical Bench: Let's hear your diet! What supplements do you take? Do you eat clean year round?
My diet consists of lots of protein including fish, chicken, egg whites and beef, starches which include sweet potatoes, oatmeal, and brown rice, and good fats including flax oil, udos oil, salmon... and lets not forget coconut oil. Sooooo good!! I love to drizzle it on my greens! I also eat tons of veggies and love my fruits! I do eat clean year-round as I never know when I am going to get a call for a photoshoot or an event. The only supplement that I take is protein powder- I love BSN's Lean Dessert Banana Cream- SO GOOD!
Annette Perry Modeling Critical Bench: Annette, so far in your fitness journey, do you have a funny and crazy moment that you'd like to share?
It is so hard to pick out just one!! I have made some friends of a lifetime in my fitness journey over the last 4 years. We train together, laugh together, cry together... and more than anything, we act like total and complete goofballs together!! If you ever see us backstage, we are dancing, singing (and let me tell you, I am the worst singer ever but it doesn't stop me) and laughing. We crank up the music in the dressing rooms, and from that point on it is a total party!
Critical Bench: Annette, that is awesome! You're lucky to be bonded like family! Tell us a moment in your life that really changed you!
The first fitness show that I attended changed my life. My journey through fitness has really taught me so much about myself. Never did I think in a million years that I could push my mind and my body past its limits. This sport has shown me that I can do anything if I put my mind to it.
Critical Bench: Then you went on to win the Fitness Atlantica> and then the Jay Cutler right after! What was it like winning fitness atlantic and then the Jay Cutler? Tell us about some of the shows you won, your reactions and how you celebrated!
The Fitness Atlantic is one of my favorite shows of the year. Each year I strive to do better than the last. This year I finally did it- I won fitness!!!!!! Wow! I still can't believe it! I am just so honored and blessed to be able to share the stage with some of the best fitness athletes in the world. These women are so talented and I learn so much from being around them. There was so much talent on the stage that day. I did not think I was going to take home the title to be honest, but in the end they called my name.... that was such a proud moment for me. I get chills thinking about it!
One week later I competed in the Jay Cutler in Boston. I had planned on competing in that show to get my routine on stage again so we could work out the kinks for Fitness Universe. Last minute I decided to compete in the new bikini division as well. I figured since I was there I may as well get on stage as much as I can!! That was such a fun day!! I ended up placing 2nd in fitness and winning the bikini division!!! I celebrated by going to an amazing italian restaurant- complete with pasta and wine!!! That was quite a celebration!!

I want to thank Critical Bench and Ben Tatar for this interview, all of my fitness friends that inspire me everyday, my coaches who believe in me and help me to not only be a better athlete but a better person too, my boyfriend who puts up with me and who supports me in everything I do and of course my amazing family. Thank you all so much!
Superstar fitness model competitor Annette Perry sexy hot
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...