Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fitness Quotes


I love reading quotes. So I thought I would share some fun Fitness Quotes with you.


Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
- Earl of Derby

Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. - Denis Waitley

Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. - John F. Kennedy

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. - Ellen Degeneres

By exercise. I'll tell you one thing, you don't always have to be on the go. I sit around a lot, I read a lot, and I do watch television. But I also work out for two hours every day of my life, even when I'm on the road.
- Jack LaLanne

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right!
- Henry Ford

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. - Bruce Lee

Life Coaching Tip: Copy your favorite motivating fitness quote and put it in your wallet. Every time you go to get money out it will help motivate you to achieve your fitness goals.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...