Friday, June 22, 2012

Jacqueline Zediker - Pro Fitness Model and Figure


Age: 23
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 129 lbs
Waist: 25"
Hips: 38"
Thighs: 21"

How her did it

I thought I knew what it took to eat healthy and workout but I was completely wrong. After two years of doing the same eating pattern and the same workouts I finally decided to change. I surrendered my ego and allowed my boyfriend to have complete control of my diet and workouts.

I spent 9 months preparing for my first INBF figure show. My trainer and I were unsure how my body was going to react to dieting so we wanted to start as early as possible because getting lean early is better than not getting lean enough. I lifted 5 days a week for the entire 9 months. I then added 20-30 minutes of cardio for the last two months prior to my show.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...